- Please be PATIENT with us. We are navigating a new world, and WE WILL make adjustments and improve as time goes on.
- Please be respectful when entering/ exiting, and be considerate of others around you.
- Oversized vehicles, RVs, Buses, etc. will not be permitted.
- Vehicles must remain in their determined space once parked with the emergency brake on for the entirety of Cinemauto.
- In case of an emergency or to leave early, please use your hazard lights to alert security and parking attendants to safely guide you out of Cinemauto
- Guests must remain in their vehicles for the duration of the movie. No sitting outside of the vehicle will be allowed.
- Congregating of any type is prohibited.
- Face coverings MUST be worn whenever NOT in vehicles.
- No more than 10 people are allowed in line for a single restroom.
- Handwashing stations are provided and all attendees must wash hands after using the restroom.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet will be enforced
- Out of respect for the neighbors, honking is PROHIBITED. You will be asked to leave if you honk
- All ages, welcome but viewer discretion is advised
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- You must follow all other guidelines posted at the property, as well as CDC and LA County department of public health guidelines
- At the end of Cinemauto, please follow exit directions
- If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to leave without a refund
We hope you enjoy the Cinemauto experience!
By attending Cinemauto, all attendees and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Cinemauto LLC; JGL Creative; Unified Parking Services Inc.; AAA Parking; Starlite Cinemas; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.